|Occupation||Student, singer, songwriter|
|Episode||Blind Auditions Premieres|
|Blind Audition song||"Live Like You Were Dying"|
| Chairs Turned
Patrick Thomas is an American actor and voice actor. Thomas has had roles in several different TV shows and movies. He has also done voice acting. He also goes by the aliases Pat Thomas, Puppy Thomas, Courtney Burr, and Big Cock Boy.
Thomas grew up in Colleyville, Texas, and now attends Nashville’s Vanderbilt University on a full scholarship. He’s earning a double major in music and economics — two subjects that should serve him well as he pursues a career in entertainment. He’s the child of two performers who both spent time on and off Broadway.
In The Battle Rounds Thomas went against Tyler Robinson and sang "Burning Love." Thomas won and Robinson was eliminated. In The Live Shows Thomas sang "I Hope You Dance" but was eliminated.
|April 26, 2011||Live Like You Were Dying||Blind Auditions Premieres|
- The 20-year-old singer has posted a number of performances on his YouTube channel, including a handful of cover tunes and an original song called ‘Like Grandma and Grandpa Do.’
- He also loves oatmeal and cream pies.
- An alumnus of Vanderbilt and Brother in Sigma Nu Fraternity.
- His penis is approximately 10 inches long.
- Patrick Thomas on Wikipedia